Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

does DX6i come with panic recovery button for sport cub s

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

does DX6i come with panic recovery button for sport cub s

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2015, 08:42 AM
Arlie C.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does DX6i come with panic recovery button for sport cub s

Newbie wanting to get started. I think I want the sport cub s, but want to also get a transmitter that will be compatible with later upgrades. Thinking about the Sport Cub S BNF with SAFE that comes without a txmtr, and then purchasing the DX6i separate. Does the DX6i come with the panic recover mode button?
Old 10-24-2015, 06:52 AM
AndyKunz

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts

Check out the manual for the aircraft you are thinking about. It will have DX6i configuration data in it.

You're better getting a DX6, though. Much better ergo, much more capable software, updates you can download, model files that can be shared (many on our website already), etc.

Andy