Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Flysky GT3B TX battery holder clip broke

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2022, 09:01 AM
Stiltman0287

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flysky GT3B TX battery holder clip broke

Hey guys my Flysky GT3B battery holder clip broke. I tried epoxying it back together but after full cure when I went to bend it a little to put it in, it just broke the epoxy so I'm back to square 1. I can get a new whole battery holder on Flysky's website but it would ship from China and take up to a month. And i really don't feel like doing the Lipo upgrade if it's not necessary. Im happy with my rechargeable AA's. Any ideas for a solution to keep the batteries from coming loose?
Old 02-06-2022, 12:29 PM
Stiltman0287

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is what I came up with:

They're furniture sliders that I had laying around. They fill the gap and put pressure on the batteries.
Old 02-15-2022, 10:48 PM
Txmustangflyer

Received 59 Likes on 53 Posts

If that don't work out, heres an idea and an option.

1. 3dPrint a clip,
2. Holler at wayne and crew over at Aloft hobbies. They are a frsky dealer and service center. They also do 3d printing if you don't have access to one.