Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

FS-I6 Mod, Looking for the latest download for the 6 to 10 channel mod.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

FS-I6 Mod, Looking for the latest download for the 6 to 10 channel mod.

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2024, 06:57 AM
DOUGMAC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS-I6 Mod, Looking for the latest download for the 6 to 10 channel mod.

I am interested in the latest version of firmware that allows 10 usable channels on the Flysky FS-I6 transmitter. I've come across numerous individuals on Youtube, but most of what I see is from 5-7 years ago. Looking for some reliable guidance from someone who has completed the mod (using the latest/best firmware). I like this little radio! I have been flying planes of all types since the 1970's, I will always have a special place in my heart for my Futaba radios, But I have to admit, I'm enjoying the reliability and all the features packed into this inexpenive little radio! I have always enjoyed flying 40-60 size planes, but I think this radio would be great for smaller park flyers and small RC conversion projects.