Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

alvtr on 8uap

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2002, 12:54 AM
daren
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default alvtr on 8uap

Im setting up dual servos on my elevators useing the (alvtr) . at full up or down the elevators are even with each other but at half stick one higher then the other. there not even with each other. whats wrong. thanks
Old 06-25-2002, 05:00 PM
RJConnet

Default alvtr on 8uap

Daren,

It sounds to me like you just have two poorly matched servos. The feedback potentiometers in our servos are never perfectly linear (in fact they are far from it). About the only thing you can do is to swap servos till you find two that are more nearly matched in linearity. This is clearly evident when people gang two servos to the same surface and then wonder why their batteries go down so fast.
Old 06-26-2002, 12:59 AM
daren
My Feedback: (4)

Default alvtr on 8uap

rj I just sent in 10 hitec 5625 servos to hitec . by the way there all brand new. and was told everything was ok with them.