Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR PCM 9X Transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 09:48 PM
GJr.
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR PCM 9X Transmitter

A while back someone posted the different model numbers for the Asian versus the European version of the aircraft and helicopter transmitters. It also indicated the difference between the software and hardware for each. Could you repost or reference the original link.
Does anybody know the difference between the JR 9X, the Graupner MX 22, and the Graupner MC 22 transmitters?
Thanks.
Old 05-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Mac_Man_UK

Default RE: JR PCM 9X Transmitter

When the 9X first came out, the European version was an NET-229ES. This had full functionality , user selectable Heli/Aero/Glider, all 4 stick modes selectable, Audible Alarm for Flight mode switch, plus a couple of others which I can't remember at the moment.

The Far East Market had the NET-229HS or FS. These were either Heli only or Aero only, No stick modes, no audible alarm.

Though I believe that nowadays, certain suppliers are now exporting ES versions out of the Far East area

[8D]
Old 05-29-2004, 09:02 PM
woodscra
My Feedback: (23)

Hi Mac, where do you send your 9X for service? If I bought a 9X now, Horizon would not service it. Any idea on what the part number of the radio will be that Horizon will distribute?

Thanks
Old 05-30-2004, 03:18 PM
olivier

Hi,

What I know is that :
1) the software of the Graupner MC22 and the MX22 is exactly the same
2) the Graupner software is much more elaborated than the JR PCM9

But don't ask me more about it, I really don't know the differences in soft.
Olivier
Old 05-31-2004, 05:55 PM
Mac_Man_UK

Ermmmmmmm The first part is easy to answer..... I am the JR engineer for the UK so I repair them myself !

I understand why Horizon wont be able to service them ... as it is not a Horizon product, they will not be able to obtain the spares required for it. Same as how I cannot get spares for the likes of the 622, 631, Century series etc etc.

As for the version number. i would imagine in order to minimise confusion, Horizon will have a totally different numbering scheme for it, or perhaps it could be 9X-US ??? I dont know.....

The Graupner machine is manufactured by JR for Graupner, but Graupner load their S/W onto the processor. At what loss I don't know as I havent seen one yet. Obviously some elements will either be missing or reduced in order to have the added features.

[8D]
Old 06-01-2004, 06:19 PM
woodscra
My Feedback: (23)

Mac_man, that is not what I was asking. I want the actual part # for the 9x that horizon will sell. Danny already spoke saying he has seen a prototype so a part number should be assigned. Do you know what it is?