Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

2 questions regarding futaba and hitec rx

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 09:56 PM
IAFF 21 Pipeman
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 questions regarding futaba and hitec rx

Hi-

I have a Futaba 9C tx.

First question: I have a futaba fm, dual conversion rx which is on ch 44. Can I change out the channel from 44 to 11 without any problems? I have heard there are hi and low end rx. Is there any truth to that?

Second question: I am considering purchasing a plane with a hi tec shift selectible 3500 rx. What exactly is that as I have no experience with hi tec? And is the hi tec rx compatible with my Futaba 9C?

Thanks for your help.

Pipeman
Old 05-13-2004, 11:08 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: 2 questions regarding futaba and hitec rx

Futaba center tunes their RX's for either the upper half of the band or the lower half of the band. All other current brands center tune for the entire band. Yes the hi/lo band warnings apply to Futaba Rx's, do not change from a channel in the upper half to the lower or vice versa.

Yes the shift selectable Hitec will be compatable with your 9c if you position the jumber for Negative shift.

John