Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Airtronics RADIENT RT6P

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Amir_N

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airtronics RADIENT RT6P

hey, I'm searching for a six channel computer radio, and someone offered me the above system.
The problem is that I don't know this system.[sm=confused.gif]
Can you tell me good things&bad things about that system?

by the way, I can by a complete system in 155$, Is it a good offer?

thanks,

Amir.
Old 07-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Amir_N

Default RE: Airtronics RADIENT RT6P

Anybody?[sm=drowning.gif]
Old 07-25-2004, 08:54 AM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It is a basic computer radio. There is a few mixs you can set, D/R on elevator, alieron. EPA on all channles, 4 model memory, it has a small screen that you move the cursor around the outside edge where the functions are and then it opens the channels it can change.

I have had mine for many trouble fre years. To spend $155.00 for it, no way. That is way to much. You can buy a new RD6000 for $200.00, VG6000 for $179.00. The VG has more features then the older Radiant. The VG6000 is a mix between the Radiant and the RD series.

Just my opinion.

Dru.
Old 07-25-2004, 09:10 AM
Amir_N

Ok, thank you!
and...another question
Is this system is suitable for 3d?
Old 07-25-2004, 05:18 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Depends onhow much mixing, D/R, EXPO you need. Way back when pattern contests were flown with only 4 channels and no mixing. I have my Radiant flying a electric Sukhoi, Half Wit(5 servo profile fun fly), lite(pico)stik. I have had to replace the lithium battery. This is off the top of my head so I could be wrong, but I think the mix's are flap, elevator, alieron rudder, throttle elevator. It has D/R on elevator, alierons, expo on the ali, ele, EPA on all 6. If you want to set up the plane with servos for each control surface then this is not the radio you want. If on the other hand you just want a few simple mixs and can get it for a good price, the use it until you can get the 7,8,9 channel radio.

Dru.