Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

EX-10 Helios Manual Needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 12:22 AM
TooSlow2Care

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EX-10 Helios Manual Needed

Please if someone could tell me where i can find a copy of the English version of the EX-10 manual from Ko Propo on the internet I would greatly appriciate it. I bought my radio in japan (still here) and the manual is written in Kanji so I'm unable to read it. could someone scan theirs and Email me a cpy (PM for Email Adress) or host it somewhere so I can download it? KO want's $18.99 + S+H for a copy. I already own one but can't read it.

Please Help me out,
BV
Old 08-20-2004, 05:28 AM
TooSlow2Care

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EX-10 Helios Manual Needed

No one out there is willing to scan their manual for me so I can have a copy in english? there must be some kind hearted soul out there that will help me out.
I've already sent hate mail to Ko Propo about spending that kind of money on their incredible product and not having equal or any product support for that matter.

so I'm asking again, could someone scan their Ko Propo EX-10 Manual and send me a copy? PM and i'll give you my Email adress.

thank you again for your help,
BV