Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Can you do this? And How?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 11:28 PM
3d-aholic
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can you do this? And How?

I have a Futuba 9C. I've already got my flaps and elevator joined with a switch. The switch on, allows gives me flap when I have up elevator and spoilerons when input down elevator --- Flaperons. I need this to say as it currently is. However, I want to have a second switch that does the opposite for the same thing. Can you do this? I've already used up the Elevon so how can I reverse this. Basically, I want spoilerons when applying up elevator so I can get a better elevator.....right now I have two much wing wobble and I don't like the looks of it....but I don't want to give up the flap with elevator because thats what I use for waterfalls
Old 03-27-2005, 03:21 PM
skyhawk172n
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can you do this? And How?

I have my 9C set up with what you describe on switch C: sw up, normal flight.
sw center, up elevator=up spoileron and down elevator=down spoileron
sw down , up elevator=down flaperon, down elevator=up flaperon
I have flaperons under the "flaperon" menu and the spoilerons in Pmix for elev to flap.(sorry, I'm at work and can't remember for sure which one, but thinks it's #2) with 75% travel both ways on both.

If you can't figure it out from there, let me know and I'll bring the radio with me tomorrow and send step by step to you.
Roy