Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 07:24 PM
propstrike39

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problem

i installed my batteries and transmitter and servos yesterday and they worked perfectly. today i turned my plane on and radio on and when i move the sticks nothing happens. what can be wrong. they are both fully charged
Old 06-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: problem

Either something isnt actually charged up (my guess would be the plane), or you have an open circuit such as a bad switch on the plane or something has come unplugged. It may sound dumb, but you might have actually left the plane powered up all night, it went dead, and today when you turned it on, you actually switched it off instead. It happens!
Check all the connections on the plane first assuming you have a lit indicator on the transmitter, whether a power light or LCD readout on the tx.