Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Multiplex transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 12:39 PM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multiplex transmitter

If you fly mode 2 and grip the transmitter in your hand as I do, your thumb forms an angle with the stick gimbal that results in an inadvertent up elevator with left aileron and down elevator with right aileron. I am told that on the Multiplex transmitter you can rotate the stick gimbal to compensate for this.
I would appreciate hearing from someone that has one of the transmitters and can confirm this
Old 06-23-2005, 12:49 PM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts
Default RE: Multiplex transmitter

Yes, the Multiplex Royal Evo has stick units that you can swivel to suit the angle of your thumb. The other Multiplex tx do not.

H
Old 06-23-2005, 12:51 PM
HalH
My Feedback: (12)

Yes the stick assembly can be rotated. The sticks can be made to be cetering or via a variable ratchet action as in most TXs.
Old 06-23-2005, 03:54 PM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

Thanks. Too bad no one has never done that before. I just lost an airplane when I had to make a hard right aileron correction close to the ground. I always wondered why it was easier for me to turn left than right.