Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Frequencies - number - flag colour

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2002, 06:37 AM
francois118

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Frequencies - number - flag colour

Has anybody got a list of the above e.g. 35.010 = 61 = orange(?)

Thanks for your help

Francois
Old 10-23-2002, 10:52 AM
Steve Lewin

I believe these vary from country to country. In the UK all the 35MHz frequencies carry an orange flag with the channel number in white. It's only the old 27MHz frequencies where the channels are denoted by different colours.

BTW on 35MHz it's fairly easy to work out the channel number. Take the 2 digits after the decimal point and add 60 e.g 35.220 = channel 22 +60 = 82. If the number you end up with is over 100 then knock 100 off it e.g. 34.970 = 97+60 = 157, -100 = channel 57.

Steve
Old 10-23-2002, 03:12 PM
Gary Retterbush

Originally posted by Steve Lewin
I believe these vary from country to country. In the UK all the 35MHz frequencies carry an orange flag with the channel number in white. It's only the old 27MHz frequencies where the channels are denoted by different colours.(snip)
Steve
Orange flag with white numbers is more or less the standard for countries that use 35Mhz.