Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Novak warranty questions

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 07:13 PM
speed lives
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Novak warranty questions

I am in the process of making a trade and part of the trade includes a Novak ss5800 brushless system. I asked the guy if it still had warranty and he said ya so i asked him to send the warranty with the package and he told me that he had to send the application or something to novak to get the warranty and he said that he did not get the warranty back from novak yet. Is this process true or is he making it up, i looked on novaks website and couldn't find anything that said anything about this.

Just trying to cash in any clues that i can that could determine weather this trades legit or for real. I am kind of skeptical about this entire trade for trade deal.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:45 AM
Deadeye

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Novak warranty questions

I would be surprised if Novak transfered the warranty. I don't know of many mfg's that do transfer warranty in any industry.