Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

2 old futaba tx's

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 03:01 PM
bigchap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 old futaba tx's

i have just picked up 2 old futaba tx's and would like some manuals but have had no luck,they are 35 mhz as opposed to what is used in the u.s. etc. but a manual is a manual i suppose,i cannot even figure how to get at the battery on one of them.one is a fp-t6jn and the other a fp-t8ap,can anyone help?p.s.,the fp-t6jn is the one i cannot gain battery access on.i know they are old and not worth using but i find the evolution of radio systems interesting.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:49 AM
olivier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2 old futaba tx's

Hi,

You really have some bad luck : the manual of the Futaba fp-t6jn is about the only one not available on Futaba's website here :
http://www.futaba-rc.com/manuals/

And if you cannot use your transmitters in your country because on a forbiddenn frequency-band, you could still use them as buddy box (slave TX).

Olivier