Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec HSC-5955 Servo

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 11:14 AM
dave Lucas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec HSC-5955 Servo

Hello All across the pond ,
1st question , did the right team win the Super bowl ?
Have any of you guys had any bad experiences with the Hitec HSC-5955 Titanium geared servo ? I am thinking of using them in the Tail of my QS 102" Yak . As the Futaba S9152 are too big . I will use the 9152`s every wheare else .
Many Thanks
Dave Lucas
England
Old 02-06-2006, 07:47 PM
DMcQuinn
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Hitec HSC-5955 Servo

There are several threads on this. But basically, the answer is "yes" from many of us. I have been using three of them on my 35% cap with 100 cc motor. I use only one on rudder (and one on each elevator half). No problem so far, but I have only been using them for a dozen flights or so. I replaced JR DS8411 which tended to oscillate after they get worn down a little. I am not going to buy any more JR digitals until they resolve this. I'm still not convinced that the JR 8611A servos are materally better than the 8411 in this regard. Note that JR use different model numbers here (US) than in the UK sometimes.
Old 02-07-2006, 01:40 AM
dave Lucas

Thanks for that . Will you guys be venturing down to the Don Lowe Masters in October ? Myself and some friends are coming over . Was at the TAS last October .
Dave
Hereford , England
Old 02-07-2006, 09:26 AM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

As an answer to your first question
I lived in Seattle 30 years and am still burning about that Super Bowl.
After that last holding penalty I threw the remote at the TV. Fortunately I missed the TV.
So I still have a TV.
Don't have a remote though.