Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Using 14MZ virtual chanels

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 10:32 AM
huey-pilot
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Using 14MZ virtual chanels

I would like to know how Futaba 14 MZ owners are utilizing the virtual chanels. I posted a question on the Futaba fourm and received a tech support phone and fax number. I called tech support this morning and found out that the person on the other end could read the section on page 59 of the owners manual as well as me, and doesn't understand virtual chanels either.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:22 AM
xcellheli
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Using 14MZ virtual chanels

The virtual mixes are for creating functions that don't have a channel associated with it. For example, to get flaperons, I set up a virtual channel called flap and mix it with one aileron channel. I then set up a second VC called flap and mix it with the other aileron channel. I set the mixes to one of the sliders. Because there is no flap servo or channel on the receiver assigned to the flap function, the channels are virtual. Works great.