Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Seeker II any new feedback?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 12:19 PM
basmntdweller
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seeker II any new feedback?

I searched through the older threads here and there were some people having problems with the Seeker II 6 channel rxs. I bought one at the GP E-fest so I could get in more flying. Freq control at the e-fest was a pain. Anyway, I was perfectly happy with it indoors with the foamys but I want to use it on my bigger nitro planes. I don't want to be putting my planes at risk using this rx if it's not up to par. If it is good to use for the bigger nitro stuff, I intend to buy a few more of them.
Thanks for any new input!

Matt
Old 03-25-2006, 07:45 PM
kstick

Default RE: Seeker II any new feedback?

I also recently bought a 6 channel Seeker. Flew it for 4 flights of 10 minutes each today on my 40 size stick that I test stuff on. It seemed to be as good as the HiTecs I have. I will fly it a few more times on the stick before putting it into a new plane. I too have read about some of the problems.
Old 03-25-2006, 08:50 PM
krossk
My Feedback: (27)

I've flown one in my Avistar with my JR 8103 for a season now with not so much as a single glitch. I'd highly recommend it.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:30 PM
XJet
Banned

Having bought nearly half a dozen before, I bought another three just before Christmas and they were all bad.

To their credit, Polk said "send em back" so I have. I'll see what they find and how the replacements work.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:50 PM
AirmanBob
My Feedback: (14)

I've been using a seeker 6 for over a year now in several nitro powered planes and it's been flawless. I've never had a single problem with it. I've used it with three different transmitters on three different frequency's and it has worked perfectly. I highly reccomend them. IF you follow the instructions carefully when tuning it to a different radio you will never have a problem. I've used it in electrics and nitro....no problem. Bob