Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

servo flutter

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 07:17 PM
esmith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default servo flutter

I have HS4556MG servos mounted in a 28%Texac Hurricane with a JR 700 PCM receiver and a JR 9303 transmitter, power by a SR 1800ma 6 volt battery. The problem is that the servos flutter and jump around when they are powered up. I thought that it was cause by the transmitter being to close. But I see it happening in the air and it’s scary when it happens. The plane doesn’t get out of control, but it does act up enough to see. Is there anything that I can check or change to fix this issue? Thanks
Old 10-15-2006, 10:43 PM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: servo flutter

Is the TX powered up prior to turning on the model?

Do you have an alternate RX that could be used to eliminate it as a variable in-play?

Any crash damage history with said RX?
Old 10-16-2006, 09:11 AM
kay78

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: servo flutter

Hi
You can test you servos with a tester to see if the is a problem of the radio receiver o from the servos. In www.rc-devices.com the sold a servo tester so you can test this.