Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

14MZ with Gyro problems

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 09:21 PM
Ray Johns
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14MZ with Gyro problems

Request assistance trying to use a JR 500A gyro with the 14MZ. What is the proper way to adjust the gain through the transmitter. What is the the optimum set up on the gyro page. Have tried most combinations but still am able to set a percentage gain on each switch position, but can't seem to get the gyro to respond accordingly

Solicit any advise.
Thank you
Ray Johns

Old 11-30-2006, 09:52 AM
Krysta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 14MZ with Gyro problems

Hi Ray,

We have never set our 14MZ up with a JR gyro, I am forwarding this posting to the general forum to see if someone there can help you out.

Thanks, Krysta

ORIGINAL: Ray Johns

Request assistance trying to use a JR 500A gyro with the 14MZ. What is the proper way to adjust the gain through the transmitter. What is the the optimum set up on the gyro page. Have tried most combinations but still am able to set a percentage gain on each switch position, but can't seem to get the gyro to respond accordingly

Solicit any advise.
Thank you
Ray Johns