Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Need help with building a R/C project

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 07:11 PM
cujo_77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with building a R/C project

I am working on a project to build a R/C vehicle and I am not completely new to R/Cs but most of my knowledge is from helicopters and not cars, which is the basis for my project. I don't need a frame because I am going to build it myself basically all I need is help with the electronics. In my helicopter, E-Flite Blade CP, I have a small 4-in-1 reciever that not only recieves the information but it also cotrols the engines and servos. I need a reciever that is something like this and it needs to have a good range on it, about 200-300 yards. I have been looking on Horizon Hobby's website and I have found packages that have the reciever, servos, and all I need to buy is the motors. I need a system that supports at least 5 channels. The vehicle will completely be powered electrical. Also, does anyone know of a website of a thread in this forum that talks about how to build a RC car?