Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

14mz

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 01:21 AM
flyfishinggo2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14mz

Guys:
Can you save the pictures for the models to the Transmitter Memory, if how? I can save the pictures to the memory card, and recall from there BUT, if I remove the memory card the System returns to the default image.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:21 AM
d_wheel

Default RE: 14mz

ORIGINAL: flyfishinggo2

Guys:
Can you save the pictures for the models to the Transmitter Memory, if how? I can save the pictures to the memory card, and recall from there BUT, if I remove the memory card the System returns to the default image.
The memory card remains in the transmitter when in use. It stores all of your models, pictures, and audio.

Later;

D.W.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:58 AM
flyfishinggo2

Thanks for the info, I figured that would me the answer. Do you know how much additional current is drawn with the memory pack in place? Have you tried usind a third party memory cand with increased memory, onr Gig.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:45 PM
d_wheel

ORIGINAL: flyfishinggo2

Thanks for the info, I figured that would me the answer. Do you know how much additional current is drawn with the memory pack in place? Have you tried usind a third party memory cand with increased memory, onr Gig.
The answer to both is I don't know. Haven't tried a different card and have had no use to check current with the card out.

Later;

D.W.