Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR XP662 and aileron programming

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 06:28 PM
peddler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR XP662 and aileron programming

I have a JR XP 662 and I am trying to set up dual ailerons with flaps on a Super Sportster 60. Right aileron is in ail slot in receiver and left aileron is in aux1. I cannot get the ailerons to work opposite of each other . If I do , one will move alot farther than the other. I can't get it to give full travel of one aileron and full travel of the other aileron in the opposite direction . Right now if I give left stick I get both ailerons moving up together. Right stick gives me down left aileron. Thanks for any help.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:39 PM
alan0899

Default RE: JR XP662 and aileron programming

G'day Mate,
Do you have the wing type set to Flapperons?
Old 09-01-2007, 12:47 PM
peddler

Yes I believe so . The radio screen says mix FPR on
Old 09-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Rockyaged

Sounds like one of the channels, (ail or aux1) needs to be reversed.. input left aileron.
and see if right aileron goes down.. if so, reverse servo direction for aux1. If the
right aileron goes up, reverse ail. Check to make sure you are in the Flaperon mode.

Gerald
Old 09-01-2007, 10:16 PM
peddler

Well Gerald, I started playin around with reversing the aileron, then the flap. I'm not sure if that was wrong or not but then I dialed out all of my travel adj. to the flap to 0 on both ends. Then I noticed on the ail that I had 0 travel adj on one end and like a hundred fifty on the other, so I set both ends to 100 % and rechecked the aileron servo direction and wala . Works perfect. Then I went back and dialed up about -50% travel adj to the flaps with the switch in the flaps down position ( towards me ) and I have 0 % in flap normal position. I love my radio again. Thanks for the help guys.