Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Graupner MC24

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2002, 03:09 PM
Sparks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Graupner MC24

I have recently bought a Graupner MC24 transmitter and what a piece of art and technology it was. However, I am stuck with the manual as it was in German language. Can anyone advise me where can I get a copy of the English version manual from or does anyone have one to spare. I can also purchase one from you if you have a copy.

Thanks in advance
Sparks :spinnyeye
Old 03-01-2002, 11:18 PM
steveg_oz

Default Graupner MC 24

Hi, I've just bought a new MC 24. It too came with the German manual, but included was an English programming guide. Its not quite as complete as the german manual, particularly in describing the accessories, switches etc. I've found the manual and the help function sufficient to learn how to program the radio.

Its a fantastic radio, the programming model is far easier to use than Mulitplex and leaves other JR and Futaba programming modes for dead.

You could obtain the manual from Model Flight in Australia. They are on the web (www.modelflight.com). Hope this helps. Let me know how you go with your radio. There aren't too many local users of this set, although it is popular in australia with the gliding fraternity.
Old 03-02-2002, 04:19 AM
Sparks

Default Graupner MC24

[COLOR=indigo]Hi Steve,

Thanks for the help. Will check with Model Flight.

By the way, do you get the external switches from them as well? There are not many places that sells Graupner parts in our region. Since I will be attending the Jets Over Sydney this coming June, I will try to get as many parts from Australia as possible.

Happy landings to all Australian Flyers.

Sparks :spinnyeye
Singapore[/COLOR
]
Old 03-02-2002, 10:57 AM
steveg_oz

Default Graupner MC24

Yes, I got two 3-position stick top switches (I love these, never have to take my hand off the sticks to change flight phase), 2 rotary sliders (I use these for pitch and throttle hover trim) and 2 extra 2 position switches that I use for rates (I don't like the centre panel position).

The switches are expensive, around $30 a go. Model Flight does carry a lot of these in stock (They've dealt with this radio for a long time). I also got the arms and a cross over strap which works really well.

If you can't get the manual, give me a yell. I could photocopy it and post it to you.

Steve Garlick