Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec crystal

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2002, 05:35 AM
Mrsamman
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec crystal

I have a used hitec focus four TX. and a 7 channel dual conversion Rx. The Tx is on channel 42 and I am assuming the Rx is also. The problem the numbers on the crystals don't match up. I want to either echange them are just outright buy new ones. Where do I buy them and what am I asking for?
I assume Futaba crystals work with no problem, and if I wanted to could I get a different channel if it was still in the fourtys.
Thanks
Scott
Old 03-11-2002, 06:27 AM
flatfour
My Feedback: (8)

Default Hitec crystal

If you are talking about the frequency not matching that is somewhat normal. Some crystals are marked with the actual freq on the metal case. You have to take into account the intermediate frequency of 10.7MHz.

If this setup was working, you can be sure that the crystals match
Old 03-12-2002, 04:04 AM
Mrsamman
My Feedback: (2)

Default Hitec crystal

I have never used the radio and I can't test it right now because the batteries are shot, I ordered new batteries. The printed numbers on the crystals don't make any sense and their aren't any frequency tags on the crystals themselves. I guess we'll see when the batteries get here.
Thanks
Scott