Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitech HS-311 servo constantly vibrates

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2003, 02:30 AM
stevehendo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitech HS-311 servo constantly vibrates

Hi,

I set up my radio gear on the bench last night so that I could get familiar with it all. Everything worked fine, however I noticed that one of the servos was behaving slightly differently to the others. It seemed to have a small, but constant "buzz" or vibration, even when no input was being sent from the transmitter. The servo did still move correctly in both directions however and if I held the servo firmly, the buzzing would stop. The problem servo was originally on the aileron channel, so I moved it to another channel to see if it was Tx related, but the vibrations continued.

Is this something I should be concerned about? Given that the servo sounded like it was constantly working, I thought this may have an impact on the Rx battery or on the servo life?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks, Steve.