Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Why not a 12 FG, 12Z and 10C website?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 09:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Why not a 12 FG, 12Z and 10C website?

Why don't we just start a thread on for each of the model and get the seasoned user to share his/her tips? I just got hold of the 12FG 2.4 and I really hate that manual! What a load of bollocks in comparison with the radio capability.

I wish Anne Marie is here again to write something for the 12FG.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:00 AM

I'm all for a forum for sharing techniques and so forth. I'm running a 10c and would love to pool resources with other owners.

A '10c: tips, tricks and quirks' thread would be great. As long as it stayed focused on function, not comparisons, bashing etc.

Cheers,

Andrew.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:10 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Hey All,

I've signed up with a top tier ISP and branded my site. It will be available to all within 12 days. Please stay tuned as it will be up and running no later than October 27, 2008. Please also bear with me as the first revisions of it will be a work in progress. I hope that together we can develop a site that will give you a place to discuss in every detail a specific radio, plane, heli and any other "major" item in the R/C world as well as any other world. Quite a big task, but I am funded for it, as well as connected with the right people to help make this happen. I'm using an industry standard for forum creation so it will be (should be) very familiar to you in it's functionality and look and feel. I welcome your suggestions as we kick off and offer my kudos to all of your for helping me compose the idea. I hope to treat you all as partners in the endeavor. Please keep the great ideas flowing for any forums you'd like to see and I'll keep rolling them out after consideration and approval by you, the public.

I am interested in people who consider themselves "experts" in the areas mentioned above "specific radios, planes, heli's, etc.", to be moderators of the forums we will be unfolding. If you wish to be involved, please contact me via my email at [email protected] (this email address is temporary for now but know that I will be reading it many times during the day, every day).

Many thanks again,

Don