Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Revist 7-Servo Programming for 8UA

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2002, 09:12 PM
hilleyja
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Revist 7-Servo Programming for 8UA

AnnMarie,

I have followed the programming in my Ultra Stick manual along side of the corrections from Futaba's FAQ. All of my QUAD-FLAP features work great in the GLIDER-2 mode. I have two problems though.

1) The FAQ instructions for flaps using PMIX-2 does not seem to work. I assigned them to SW-3(down) and when I move the switch nothing happens. Flap control with KNOB-6 works fine but I do not want to activate flaps with a knob -- no way for me to know when flaps are shut off without looking at TX and taking my eyes off of the plane.

2) I also want to remove the throttle stick's control of the CROW function. One of these days I would like to try walking my bird down the runway at walking speed using the CROW and the plane at a 45% angle -- can't do that at idle. Can this be done even with the Model set for GLIDER-2?
Old 03-21-2002, 09:11 PM
amcross
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revist 7-Servo Programming for 8UA

Jim,
There is nothing you can do about #2 except go to ACRO.

1. You need to do 2 mixes -- 1 to turn off the knob, the other to mix the flaps to the switch you desire. Please see our FAQs and visit the first 2 FAQs for exactly how to do this.

www.futabarc.com/faq/faq-8u.html.

Sincerely,
Mrs. AnnMarie Cross
Senior Manager, Proprietary Service and Support
Great Planes Model Distributors
[email protected]
www.greatplanes.com
www.bestrc.com