Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Losi 2.4ghz radios?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 02:25 AM
fatphatboy88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi 2.4ghz radios?

I was just wondering why A LOT of folks pull the 2.4ghz system that comes with the team losi mini's and selling them on ebay? Are they that bad that they replace them immediately or what? I was thinking about picking one up but I was just wondering if they are worth it. I am sick of crystals and interference. Here are some links to the radio setup I am talking about.
[link]http://www.losipartshouse.com/servlet/the-26474/LOSB0805-LSR-dsh-3000-DSM-Transmitter-cln-/Detail[/link]
[link]http://www.losipartshouse.com/servlet/the-26475/LOSB0806-MRX-dsh-3000-DSM-Receiver-cln-/Detail[/link]
Old 03-30-2009, 07:05 AM
Iflyglow
My Feedback: (79)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Losi 2.4ghz radios?

The Losi system works awesome, since it is designed and built by spectrum. It is very common that people buy and part out cars. Look on Ebay once , and you will see what I mean.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:18 PM
carlosponti
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Losi 2.4ghz radios?

sometimes people already are familiar with a certain radio or have a 3 channel with several model memory buy the rtr then recoupe the loss of the radio by selling it. but mostly they buy a rtr car cheap then part it out they make money and people buying the individual parts get a cheaper deal on each individual part.