Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

US volz servo distributors?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 02:27 PM
e-sailpilot86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default US volz servo distributors?

Was considering using them several years ago, tried to find a store front for their servos without luck. SoaringUSA has their thin wing servos... where are the others? Seeing how turbine flyers like to put the best most reliable gear they can find in their planes, I'd figure there is a market for those guys. Considering volz servos are used in UAV's and have the specifications (and price...) that put most other servos to shame... where are they?

http://www.volz-actuators.com/en/

I don't remember their servos being so exotic...
Old 06-20-2009, 09:24 AM
kingmaruirc
Banned

Default RE: US volz servo distributors?

ORIGINAL: e-sailpilot86

Was considering using them several years ago, tried to find a store front for their servos without luck. SoaringUSA has their thin wing servos... where are the others? Seeing how turbine flyers like to put the best most reliable gear they can find in their planes, I'd figure there is a market for those guys. Considering volz servos are used in UAV's and have the specifications (and price...) that put most other servos to shame... where are they?

That's a untrue statement. Volts servo are crapy. Maybe in EUROPE that's a true statement.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:56 PM
ChuckA

Default RE: US volz servo distributors?

WRONG! Iwill use nothing but Voltz servos in my sailplane wings. Unfortuntaely, Voltz has dropped out of the hobby business so Iwill be in trouble when Irun out of my stocks of Volz servos.

ORIGINAL: kingmaruirc

ORIGINAL: e-sailpilot86

That's a untrue statement. Volts servo are crapy. Maybe in EUROPE that's a true statement.