Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

E-Flite Blade CP Tx Compatability

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 01:08 PM
emtffkev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-Flite Blade CP Tx Compatability

Has anyone every tried using the Tx that comes with the Blade CP with any other Rx. I've just inherited a plane from a friend of mine but don't have a dedicated radio system for it. I want to buy another Rx for it and just used the Blade's Tx. Is this possible?
Old 07-24-2009, 01:28 PM
dacaur

Default RE: E-Flite Blade CP Tx Compatability

NO. The blade CP's TX has CCPM built in to it. That means that when you move the right stick in any direction, it doesn't just affect the direction you move it, it affects channels 3, 4, and 6, because in a CCPm heli, there are 3 servos that work in unison to control the heli, and movement in one channel, is mixed in with the other two channels. basically, the movement of channel 6 wouldn't be a problem, but when you used the elevator, it would also affect the ailerons or rudder (whatever you have hook to that channel) and vice verse.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:03 AM
Tensobon

Hi,
I'm flying Blade CP Pro 2 with HP6DSM. Yes, indeed it uses CCPM but this can be deactivated (see manual page .. 32 ?)
.. using the Tx for Phoenix Flightsim and only had to deactivated the DIP switch...

Regards from Germany,

Stefan
Old 07-27-2009, 07:43 AM
dacaur

yea the blade cp pro 2 uses a different tx than the blade CP. You cant disable the CCPM mixing on the original blade CP transmitter.