Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Motor speed control with Kraft

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2003, 12:32 AM
w7whb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motor speed control with Kraft

Hey Crew -

I'm trying to use a JETI JES 350 speed control with Old Kraft ( Ser 72 & 74). This speed control has a JR connector - wires are diff rent colors and pin locations differ also. Common colors are red/black which I take to be the power wires pos & neg (this when compared to Kraft servos).

Is the off color wire the signal wire? In this case it's either orange or brown. Correctly wired it would plug into the motor servo spot on the rcvr. Help.

Both these sets have been thoroughly checked out and tuned up and are on the 53 Mhz band.

Doable???
Old 06-26-2003, 12:38 AM
jskrebs

Yes I am doing it with a spectrum 6,

Red positive
Black negative
What's left is signal
Old 07-01-2003, 05:56 AM
w7whb

Thanks for needed info. I subsequently have found out that the "new international system"(my words) are: red is always pos - darkest color whether black, brown or whatever is negative and the lightest color (yellow, orange, etc.) is the signal wire.

There seems to be no standard unless it's the above. At least, now I know.

Gordon