Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

HOW DO I USE MY RX?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 01:27 PM
marwen1
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOW DO I USE MY RX?

What an ominous question! However, I have a situation that I really don't have an answer to.

I have a 60" FORCE ONE that was scratch built. NORMALLY, the entire aft end of the plane is split in two and the aileron plug-in and the elevator plug-in on the RX are used by mixing them and use the aft end as either an all-up/down for going up and down. With the split useage - one goes up, the other goes down for turns.

My problem is this: I now have a CENTER area for elevator and on the outside of the fixed rudders, I have the ELEVONS.

Those plug-ins are spoken for. Q)Where do I plug in my center ELEVATOR?

What I'd really like to do, is have ALL THREE elements go up and down in unison and leave the outer ELEVONS do the turning.

My radio is a JR SPORT SX600 - (6 channel)

marwen1
Old 08-27-2009, 09:10 PM
P-40 DRIVER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HOW DO I USE MY RX?

Its going to take more radio then that. I think you would need a dual aileron mix and then mix your elevator to each aileron channel separately.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:43 AM
marwen1
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HOW DO I USE MY RX?

Well, if that's the case,I guess I'll have to remake the ELEVONS and only make two, "unless" I FIX the center elevator.

That's worth a try

marwen1