Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

TX RX FOR FPV RC.TANK IR BATTLE

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 02:54 AM
siam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TX RX FOR FPV RC.TANK IR BATTLE

Hi everybody,
I 'm setting up fpv rc.tank ir battle for playing amongs rc.tank fans here in bangkok,my plan is we will install 2 wired ccd cameras + 2 TXs in each one tank and we will have 2 RXs + 2 TVs+ 2 remotes outside , then the tank will be equipped with IR battle system.
The point is we want to provide such of this tank about 12 to16 tanks so we tried to use 900GHz,1.2GHz,2.4GHz,5.8GHz TXs RXs as combination as follows,
Assume all bands have 8 channels each.
Tank no1 installed: 900 TX ch.1+ 900 TX ch.8
Tank no2 installed :900 TX ch.2 +900 TX ch.7
Tank no3 installed :900 Tx ch.3+ 900 Tx ch. 5
Tank no4: installed :900 TX ch.4+900TX ch.6
TankNo no 5,6,7........16 use other bands in a same concept as above.
Note : We will provide 2 RXs for each tank correspondingly to the 2TXs of each tank.
I 've been told by the manufacturer guys that on any transmitter , a channel next to another could not beused in the same location at the same time because of interference effects, so I would like to ask for any one opinion or suggeastions upon this TX RX matter,.....please.
Remark: The battle field size is about a soccer field, the tanks are 1/16 Heng Long rc.tanks.
Thank you in advance for all guggestions.
Samattapol
Old 01-03-2010, 10:49 AM
grotto2
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: TX RX FOR FPV RC.TANK IR BATTLE

How about going HD IP on your cameras rather than analog?
Old 01-05-2010, 12:23 AM
siam

Thank you grotto2,
     I had asked some IP camera dealers in bangkok and they were so kind,they tried to find the proper sizing cams for the 1/16 tank but unfortunately none of their products fit(all too big). Even once they tried to take off the camera housing for me but it was broken[].

Old 02-03-2010, 02:24 AM
siam

Hi grotto2,
 Finally we could  find the way, we use wired cmos (or ccd) cameras connected with transmitters and send AV signals to receivers and finally TV screens.