Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

H9 Ultra Stick and RDS8000

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 08:31 PM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Default H9 Ultra Stick and RDS8000

I want to have flaps, elevator to flap mixing, and crow on my Ultra Stick. But I can't figure out how to get crow and none of the guide I've come across have helped. I'm using the gear channel for the flaps currently with a reversed servo, so I do have a compensation mix left. I just haven't figured out how to get it to work. Any help?
Old 04-06-2010, 10:33 AM
bigedmustafa
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: H9 Ultra Stick and RDS8000

Hmm, there used to be a User's Guide up on the Airtronics.net website that answered this very question. For some reason, it seems to have gotten dropped when the site was redesigned recently.

When all else fails, you can simply call them up and ask:

"For those customers with Airtronics technical and setup questions, Airtronics offers a toll-free help line. You can reach an Airtronics expert at 1-800-262-1178 Monday through
Friday 12pm to 4pm Pacific Time."
Old 04-06-2010, 07:27 PM
CustomPC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You might find a post with a link to the instructions here in their support forums.

http://globalservices.globalhobby.co...forum.php?f=17
Old 04-09-2010, 10:15 PM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Airtronics tech said it couldn't be done, but I figured it out. For anyone else doing this setup, I have Flap to aileron mix (tightens loops), flaps, and crow. The way I did it was flaps are on a Y harness on ch 5, dual ailerons are on 2 and 6. I set up flapperons to move upwards and set the gear channel to work the flaps. Then I set a Compensation mix on a switch for the elevator mix. For crow, I have to hit two switches but it's cool how it works because I can turn off the crow and still have the flaps on.

Now to go practice those vertical dive landings.