Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Regional Racers & Bashers
Reload this Page >

Franklin / Chittenden county are VERMONT

Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Franklin / Chittenden county are VERMONT

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 05:29 AM
xtremraptor
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Franklin / Chittenden county are VERMONT

I recently visited a hobby shop in my state that is over an hour and a hlf away from me (RC Toybox). it however is the closest hobby shop to me at this point. as i was just getting started into the world of RC our only LHS (Empire Hobbies, St Albans) closed. this was a pretty decent guy from what i could tell the couple of times i met him. but i guess there were other things that he wanted to do. such is life, what ever makes you happy right.

Anyhow when i visited this hobby shop (RC Toybox in St Johnsbury) they talked of the pssobilty of a new hobby shop opening in this area again. he was unfortunately vague with his info saying he just wasn't sure of all the exact info. which is good, better to tell the truth than make something up. so i posted on his site (http://rctoybox.com/bb/index.php) and i will post here in hopes of getting some kind of responce.

i would be more than willing to donate time to help get this going. i am a carpenter and flooring installer in business for myself (Derty Deedz Flooring and Construction). 13 yrs experience as a carpenter and 8 yrs experience as a flooring installer i know i could be of some use in the saving money department for you. i also enjoy a good days work so i would be very eager to help in track setups and just getting the store to opening status (unpacking and shelf stocking, ETC.)

it would be nice to be able to hook up with more RC addicts in my area.

If there is anyone in the Franklin county or Chittenden county are of VERMONT that has any info please feel free to contact me here at RCU then i can contact you by phone.

Old 05-12-2005, 09:58 AM
doogie494

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Franklin / Chittenden county are VERMONT

im in rutland county and i havent found a track yet. my brother knows of a couple but i havent been able to go yet. i think in middlebury area