Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 11:43 PM
zud00

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fort Wayne, Indiana

Anyone here from Fort Wayne area? I'm 25 minutes south of Fort Wayne and am looking for some bashing buddies. I just have a stock Savage X but can't find any good places to bash or anyone to bash with. Anyone else in the same situation? Know of any good places to bash?
Old 02-13-2008, 12:48 PM
racefans26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fort Wayne, Indiana

Im from Brookville In.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:56 PM
zud00

That's far away. But I think there's a sweet track close to you. I've seen it on the interent. It is in Lynn, IN. is that close?
Old 07-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Chicken_M109R

Hey there. We just opened our track in Rochester, IN...about 1-1/2 hours away +/-...west of Ft. Wayne. We race Saturdays around noon. Cost for the day is $5 for the first truck and $3 each additional class (if you run more than one class). We have quite the crowd and lots of fun. If you're interested, I could get ya some directions. We're working on getting a website setup, and I'll send ya the link so you can see the pics. Hope to seeya there.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:13 AM
zud00

Sounds like fun but with high gas prices, it's hard to justify driving that far to burn up some more money. There is a recreational track in Bluffton, IN that we just reconstructed. It is only 20 minutes from where I live so I can get some good bashing in there. Although I would love to race my savage at your track~!!!!~
The following users liked this post:
alone1981 (05-06-2021)
Old 07-13-2008, 07:52 PM
Chicken_M109R

How do ya like your Savage? My brother is looking to get a 1/8th truck and mentioned the Savage, but I had heard they arent good for racing b/c they try and wheelie too much? They look like a nice truck, though. I know exactly what ya mean about gas prices...$100 a gallon, then ya gotta fill your Nitro truck...whooooh! When will it end? LOL. Seeya-
Brett
Old 07-13-2008, 08:10 PM
zud00

The savage is an awesome truck. It is great for bashing and with some modifications it can be a great racer, but out of the box it is a basher at heart!!!!
Old 05-06-2021, 08:43 AM
alone1981

Default fort Wayne rc bashers

Originally Posted by zud00
Anyone here from Fort Wayne area? I'm 25 minutes south of Fort Wayne and am looking for some bashing buddies. I just have a stock Savage X but can't find any good places to bash or anyone to bash with. Anyone else in the same situation? Know of any good places to bash?
hey friend names ALEX and i too am in the same situation just looking to bash with others for fun maybe even dirt race its hard to find someone who doesn't see the fun in jumping ramps bashing and racing on grass nowadays everyone in fort wayne just wants to be in first place in a drag race lol ANYWAYS if you so happen to reply to this it will let me know that your really interested in bashing my friend and we can take it from there on making plans to meet up . by the way there's a bunch of places near me
Old 05-06-2021, 08:45 AM
alone1981

where in bluffton ? cause im 5 minutes away
Old 05-06-2021, 09:36 AM
zud00

Originally Posted by alone1981
hey friend names ALEX and i too am in the same situation just looking to bash with others for fun maybe even dirt race its hard to find someone who doesn't see the fun in jumping ramps bashing and racing on grass nowadays everyone in fort wayne just wants to be in first place in a drag race lol ANYWAYS if you so happen to reply to this it will let me know that your really interested in bashing my friend and we can take it from there on making plans to meet up . by the way there's a bunch of places near me
Hey man. Way to bring back life to the dead. Lol, this thread is almost 13 years old.
I don't have my truck anymore, I sold it probably 5 years ago. I'm not in the RC scene anymore. Kids consume a lot of my time, no time for RC toys. Good luck finding some bashing buddies!