Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

Middle Georgia (new)

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 11:05 AM
cgarcer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Middle Georgia (new)

Since the other Middle Georgia post was so long and would take days to read, I thought I'd start a new one. What is the latest news on the track being built in Warner Robins? What is the status of the track near the Macon airport? I had a Team Associated GT but sold it because, at the time, I didn't have much time to mess with it and never used it. With the new track, I may be interested in getting into it and may be able to buy my old one back. I know absolutely nothing about organized r/c car racing. I come from a full size car racing background. I'm assuming there are different rules for different classes. How do I get that info?
Old 03-17-2008, 09:13 PM
cgarcer

Default RE: Middle Georgia (new)

I would really like some info from someone.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:07 AM
i_like_f150s

I think the ones participating in that thread like it the way it is.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:30 PM
josh35

The track in WR is up and running. We will have a practice day and pro series race next month if you need any info respond here and i will help.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Jekell101

Dont know about Warner Robins but we are building one in Cedartown Georgia that is slated for completion by the end of may. Were going all out on this one so visit www.titonmotorsports.com and follow the RC link for updates as we progress we'll add pics and videos once it's up and going. The link should be added within the next weekas construction begins next weekend. We have also recently opened a hobby shop inside of titon Motorsports inc. which is located in Cedartown GA. Thanks!