Community
Search
Notices
RC Regional Racers & Bashers Speak with other RC car fanatics from your local area

WOOR West Olive MI!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 12:20 AM
bustedparts
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOOR West Olive MI!

For those people who are not familiar with the W.O.O.R. track, We are having a trophy race on the 13th of july. You can call (616) 836-7403 for track info.Also for those guys who plan on getting an edge on sat. I'll be out here at the track by 9:00 am. So far we have about 25 peeps camping out sat night. I know I'm looking forward to the cookout and most definetly our very own TROPHY GIRL!!!!!!!!!! (No ya cant take her home) Hmmm maybe we could take some pics of our winners with her and post them on here for all the other guys to get jelous.John and I agreed that dental floss and some sea shells should be the proper outfit for our trophy girl. BUT I think that will go over like a fart in church. We shall just have to see what she shows up in.