RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Regional Racers & Bashers (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/)
-   -   Greenflag Raceway, Hesperia, CA (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-regional-racers-bashers-206/8260400-greenflag-raceway-hesperia-ca.html)

ilanstylz 02-26-2012 05:09 PM

RE: Greenflag Raceway, Hesperia, CA

For all those that have free time during the weekends, Super Dave could use our help to get the track ready for the big race in March. I was just there today and there's still alot of work to do (unfortunate mishaps has set them back)...... We talked about how he was going to design the new layout and it sounds awesome, it will be big enough for 1/8ths but small enough for 1/10ths so it'll definitely be worth checking out. So if you have free time he will be there on Saturday/Sunday (March 3rd/4th) next weekend around 8am. Me and a few friends plan on going to help him out so if you can make it out please do. Remember those that help with the track will race free at the end of March................

Super Slave 03-28-2012 06:09 PM

Thanks for your help and support guys. I thought this thread had died, It's good to see some life here. GFRC is cumming Together.The track is mostly complete. Still need to tune up a few jumps and bumps and nail down the pipe. The dirt at GFRC is totally different since we have sifted out the rocks down to 3/8 in size. The dirt is easier to work ,It doesn't seem to pack down as hard as it did with the rocks in it. Hope the rain will help get the hard pack we want. I still want to re-pack the entire track. Sorry for being closed for so long, I hope to re open a better GFRC .By the way GFRC is already under new management and has sifted dirt.

Super Slave 04-04-2012 06:09 PM

Hoped to have GFRC open by now. I have done a lot of work with little help and still more to do. 1 more week end should finish the track and open for practice. with some help be race ready on April 21,That gives me from now to the 21st,to pull green flag together.

Super Slave 04-11-2012 06:26 PM

Ready to race ?? Sat April 21, Free racing at 12:00 noon

Super Slave 10-27-2012 05:02 PM

Green Flag RC Raceway
CLOSED
G.F.R.C.R. Has been closed by order of Park & Rec.
All scheduled events as of Oct. 22 are canceled because of poor attendance and a need for a BMX track witch has a higher community involvement.
Park & Rec. will relocate GFRC on a suitable location at a later date to meet the community needs.
I can only offer my most sincere apology to all affected .I have achieved every thing required and had a agreement that a facility contract will be signed, Witch was not honord . What is left is a non-profit club whose perpose is to Promote the hobby, increase membership and raise funds for a new track. Thank you For your support and understanding.
SUPER DAVE/Dave McMillan

mojave1 04-26-2013 05:10 PM

bump......