Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Nitro rs4-2 with megatech motor

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 01:31 PM
CaptainSlides

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro rs4-2 with megatech motor

I have a nitro rs4-2 I recently acquired from my brothers friend. When i first saw car it was a picture of it and some team associated cars but then when I had the box of cars in my hands I saw the nitro rs4-2 box It was put together with a crazy motor and stored away basicly. I had no prior nitro experience so with the help of a friend I got nitro and a glow plug warmer to borrow. Im pretty sure the motor and car were brand new because they both showed no use. So I plan i setting it up for drifting but I dont know how to lock the rear diff. P.S. the brakes lock up every once in a while... Dont know how to fix it. Any help is appreciated!
Old 08-26-2015, 12:03 AM

for the brakes adjust this seen in picture till there is no drag when letting off throttle and coasting,
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1328702800_auto_tuning_122.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	2116744  
Old 11-07-2015, 05:30 PM
Carbonlicker

I just acquired two RS4 2's one is fully modded and the other is basically stock. Doesn't take much to get the brakes working. Just turn out you adjuster until there isn't any resistance. Make sure you do this befor running the car to much. You will cook the clutch. By the by does anyone know if the evo bell housing and two speed gears will work for RS4 2 ??