Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Mugen K2X Avance or Serpent 835?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 11:58 AM
toyturbo
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mugen K2X Avance or Serpent 835?

Which 235mm car would be better? I'm looking for something that would be pretty competitive, fully adjustable, and durable. I know one of the good things going for the Mugen is its cheap price, but how about it's performance? How does it compare to the serpent? Are there any other 235mm chassis out there that are worth looking at? I already own a FT NTC3, so don't tell me to get a MTX or 710...
Old 10-15-2004, 03:45 PM
Venomm

Default RE: Mugen K2X Avance or Serpent 835?

835 is the succesor to the Impact model which is a champion many times over...

also check mytsn.com
Old 10-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Mr D

toyturbo I am going to tell you what most people would tell you. Buy a product that you can get parts for easily either from you LHS or from on-line at least, but mostly your LHS. Personally, I would go for the Serpent dude. That is one sweet ride. It is a real racing machine...... Now, you may want to take a look at http://www.technokit.it/inglese.htm I don't think that they make a 235mm car but you may find something of interest. Awesome workmanship, awesome!
Old 10-16-2004, 09:01 AM
Venomm

ORIGINAL: Mr D

toyturbo I am going to tell you what most people would tell you. Buy a product that you can get parts for easily either from you LHS or from on-line at least, but mostly your LHS.
True, my thing exactly. The Serpent might be the niced 235mm out there, but if you cant get the spare parts its pointless buying it...
Old 10-16-2004, 09:01 PM
Carnutz68
My Feedback: (1)

Parts should not be a problem this is where i get most of my Serpent parts [link]http://ultimatehobbies.com/[/link]