Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

SERPENT 710!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 04:31 PM
IslandSavage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SERPENT 710!!!!

Is the SERPENT 710 a good kit to buy? whats a good price for them? I heard someone down here say they'd sell me a new one used 2 times for $300... is that good? When did this kit come out? any comments or suggestions... please help....the sooner i know,the fasteri can try to buy it....
Old 01-01-2005, 05:44 PM
kaju

Default RE: SERPENT 710!!!!

Is it new if its been used? hahaha j/k bro...i dont know how much serpent 710's are but they should be a pretty good kit...serpent is known for producing high quality race cars here...check on www.MYTSN.com they have a lot of info on this car as well as the other cars or check www.serpent.com but they will redirect you to mytsn.com anyways...soo good luck and have fun
Old 01-02-2005, 02:46 AM
rodrigo1508

I really dont remember how old the serpent 710 is but its a great kit I have two and I like them very much, they handle great. I believe they cost 370 new. But if you are going to buy something used check it really well if you dont like something about it then dont buy it. Also putting together the kit its a great help to understanding the set up of the car and if you cant set up a car then it will run awful. So I am not telling you not to buy it just be careful, and if you do buy it the car wont disappoint you its a great car.
Old 01-02-2005, 08:00 PM
NItRO D

Paco what happend buyn a electric car , well its ur $$$$$ , by the way that is a good deal[sm=RAINFRO.gif]

FerchIZZle