Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

RS4 Club Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 05:19 AM
SFC K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RS4 Club Thread

I dont know. They dont give me that information on either TH or Powerline racing. I guess I will have to wait till I get them...[X(]
Old 04-29-2007, 05:28 AM
HeLLsGoD

They look like soft spring rate

more coils = softer
less coils = stiffer
Old 04-29-2007, 07:47 AM
SFC K

That’s good way to put it. It makes a lot of sense…Thanks
Old 05-01-2007, 09:10 AM
The Hybrid

Hey everyone I'm back....My internet got shut off for awhile...lol But now I'm back in action!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 11:24 PM
iexion

great to have ya back. too bad the rooms have been dead for the last few months. we're all too busy with other crap to get back to the fourms and chat
Old 05-03-2007, 03:22 AM
jonsmilez

YEAHHHH !!!! HOLY ****TT!!!!! IEXION!!! HYBRIDDD!!!!! WADUPPPPP !!! ITS BEEEEENNNN 4EVERRRR!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS CHAT IS STILL GOING!!! WE STARTED THISS!!! HAHAHA!!!! WHAT WHAT WHAT!!! i just took my baby out 2day (first time in a motnh) she ran nice, but i ran her a bit rich, just cause it was her first time, then slowly slowly leaned, bu still left her a bit rich... crapp... its after 4 am... i gotta crash... but u gusy better be on msn! i talked 2 hybrid 2day, but only 4 like 2mins.... l8r guys!!! ... ps i hope 2 get some new bodies 4 this sumer... keep u updated... and iexion whats ur deal? selling this? buying that? whats going on borther ?!?!!? ... peace
Old 05-03-2007, 10:05 AM
iexion

lol shush smilez its a big fu**ing mess. i was looking at selling the rs4 "FOR GOOD" but then my GODD*M MOTHERFU**IN ENGINE BROKE!!!![:@][:@][:@] OMFG I DIDNT EVEN HAVE A HALF OF A GALLION THRU IT AND THE INSIDE SHATTERD!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE PISTION AND SLEEVE FOR THAT FU**KIN ENGINE IS $80 FU**KIN DOLLARS!!!. NOT INCLUDING ALL THE OTHER CRAP I HAVE TO BUY TO GET THE ENGINE TO RUN..... (dECaPs) so in order to run my car again, its gonna cost like $140... i got the engine for 160... and now there selling the engine for $135... $135???? mind you this engine is still a $250-$300 engine. so i MIGHT get another TZ. but im watching this other engine on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-HPI-12ss-12-...QQcmdZViewItem

This was the stock engine that came in my rs4. i really like this engine and even tho its a .12 it fu**in SSSCCCRRREEEAAAMMMMMMSSSS!!!!
And plus they stopped making these engines ( dont know why, they were really really good engines )

Back to the whole selling thing... My LHS is selling Savage x's for $415. So im looking to blow a pay check to get this truck and use my rs4 to help in buying the truck. but even tho i have a bunch of modds in my rs4, im not gonna get Sh*t back unless i have an engine in it. like the roller its self i would be lucky if i got $100 off of it. but if i have an OS.18 cvr or TZ engine i can shoot for $250-$300

Hey jon bro. i might give you my rx-8 body but too bad your not into tuners [] idk i really want a savage
Old 05-03-2007, 05:25 PM
jonsmilez

yeah thats true.... i almost got a new radio today... its a Spektrum 2.4 GHz DX_3 (3 channel Radio) with 2 recivers... but they guy lives jsut outside of where i am , so hes far andn hes also a D I C K... so screw that, if u sell somethign u have 2 be a proper sales person, so screw him, but i think i wanna get a new radio... but last night i was runnig in a sick parking lot with about 10 guys, and they all had trucks, it was awsome! those things move man, lie big block .28 engines... they were pretty fast... plus u knwo how it snows and its dirty, so i think i may even just pick up a truck or something.. but by the same token i realy want a ps3... so i have a huge dilema because i dont have 2 g's laying around 4 everythingi want.. plus i my gf is an expense and a half :S... lol... but well talk and well see how things go...
Old 05-03-2007, 05:54 PM
iexion

ey bro. ditch the ps3. for one theres no good games for it (yet) and for two wait untill all the bugs are out of the system and they start putting better ps3's ( debugged ) on the market. thats why i dont like new systems no'a'days. you have to buy a frikkin warnty other wise your fu*k'd. And plus summers coming up and do u really wanna be stuck inside spending $60+ bucks to find out that the game u got sucks?

Anywho. now do u see why i keep saying "Savage X" and "lst2" and ect? thoes things are HUGE and just about unstoppable.

Im really looking at the savage. honestly if the next two weeks at work go ok, i prolly will end up getting one in the next few weeks (next pay day)

It would be cool being able to go up curbs, stairs and thru tall grass and sh*t and ya know what? i looked at some of the engines for trucks and alot of them are CHEAPER THEN 1/10 CAR ENGINES!!!!!!! WHAT THE FU*K DUDE!!!! like a k4.6 for the savages is like less then 150 bucks. i mean i've seen .12 engines on ebay going for $290

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-HPI-Savage-X...QQcmdZViewItem <<<< look at this sh*t bro
Old 05-07-2007, 10:18 PM
jonsmilez

yeah thats true.. while im biddin 4 a cheap micro rs4 right now on ebay, the guy is fmo here, toronto, so id jsut buy an dpick it up form him.. but yeha i think im gunan use my car this year, and next year grab a truck... cuz i jstu got a car u know.. it slike its sucjh a waste if i get a truck now.. probably by winter ill get 1.... well see tho.. btu bro ur never on msn man!!! come on more often.. we gotta talk it up.... peacee
Old 05-08-2007, 04:10 PM
2001orangess

heys guys

im kinda still a noob to setting up a car for the track. can someone give me a good setting for a track using foams (also should i use 26mm all around or 26mm in the front and 30mm in the rear)

thanks everyone
Old 05-08-2007, 10:48 PM
The Hybrid

Hello my followers Your RS4 Nation master (LEADER) has arrived again....All of you bow befor me....lol Nah but on the real thow what's been crackin yall? I've just been busy working at my new job,hittin the gym,partying,and hangin with a couple of[:-] lady friends of mine...Well I haven't messed with my car in almost 2 months...I know it's sad... But I plan on dusting her off and takin her out this weekend...I'll LYK how it went....ight....PEACE YALL ......HYBRID aka L.A.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:05 PM
alextalaat

Well im slowly rebuilding my old original RS4 heres some pics.

Its got ...

- 2 Speed
- OS .18 CV - RX
- Tuned Exhaust ( In the mail )
- Racing Clutch

Im looking at getting a few light weight parts for the chassis because the OS engine is helping to weigh it down.

Just thought Id see what you all think
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om32860.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	416.6 KB
ID:	680624   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bw72027.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	397.1 KB
ID:	680625   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mr42499.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	369.5 KB
ID:	680626  
Old 05-09-2007, 02:02 AM
iexion

Hybrid man. we've all been too busy to messs with our cars. yeah im working all the time i i cant really do much of anything with my car. + the engines is messed up and i need to get a new one. our nation got attacked by bordom and went dead. i mean we all jut fell out of it. its kinda sad but more werd then anything[:-]. im looking at getting a truck. mainly a savage but it could change from that to a team losi "after shock" ( down graded LST2 ) or a hotbodies truggy.

Anywho. hey jom bro im never on the comp much anymore but im gonna try and go on msn on my next days off ,HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYBODY!!
Old 05-09-2007, 07:16 PM
fuzion18ss

I've been able to go bashing a little here and there...but lately been plagued with minor problems.

I finally put my RD Logics Turbo II pipe on - that pipe SCREAMS!!!. I was in shock at the difference that pipe made. The car will fishtail in a straight line until I let off near top speed. The first time out with it tho, my transmitter batteries were dead (Lesson learn: take them out at the end of the day so they don't go dead in the unit - MX3s)

The next time I went out, the screws were coming out of the pipe and then i rolled it (and landed back on the tires). Somewhere in the roll, one of the rear tires broke the bead (looked like a bad glue job) and ripped the tires a little bit. Also, the inner foam slipped between the tire and the rim (wish I would've got a pic) Least I didn't get the cooling head, guess I'll have to get some fuel line to zip tie on.
Old 05-13-2007, 02:17 AM
The Hybrid

WAKE UP RS4 NATION!!!
Old 05-13-2007, 02:57 AM
iexion

and wheres the great speaker to lead this motive? maybe if we said free beer to all the members we'd get some attention???
Old 05-13-2007, 03:00 AM
SFC K

I'm a wake now. Wow that was loud...LOL
Old 05-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Camaropunk

lol ive been here too. ive seen evry post, just not saying much
Old 05-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Nitro212

wow is beena while i visited this forum n e ways i did a majoe upgrade to my RS4 so yeah iws warm again time to use it
sum picz

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl30505.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	684695   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kf14033.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	684696  
Old 05-15-2007, 07:29 AM
SFC K

Welcome back! You have a really nice RS4, Now have fun...
Old 05-17-2007, 08:19 PM
HeLLsGoD

Ive been watching this thread aswell but been lazy to put replys. My rs4 is being a shelf queen atm, havent ran it for a few weeks but im going to run it this weekend if i have time. I installed the turnbuckles, heavyduty diff cups for better bling looks and reconditioned my engine last night. Cant wait to let it rip down the road...
Old 05-17-2007, 10:51 PM
SFC K

Good morning!
Mines shelved too. Need to get home and put her back together.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Nitro212

ORIGINAL: HeLLsGoD

Ive been watching this thread aswell but been lazy to put replys. My rs4 is being a shelf queen atm, havent ran it for a few weeks but im going to run it this weekend if i have time. I installed the turnbuckles, heavyduty diff cups for better bling looks and reconditioned my engine last night. Cant wait to let it rip down the road...
hehe nice i just tuned miens need to change the gear spring is not shifting to 2nd
Old 05-17-2007, 11:45 PM
SFC K

Well that just sucks.[]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.