Search
Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Worlds Fastest Car Challenge!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 05:08 PM
hpi apollo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Worlds Fastest Car Challenge!!

i dont remember saying that you couldnt do something, what was it? if you'll look back in the magazine of the speed challenge, you'll see the "green machine" it had clutch issues, well this year the same person is going at it again, if you look in RCZ long enough you'll find last years details so dont call me a liar, if you wunna talk to him, his AIM screen name is SpEEdchaLLengeR, discuss it with him
Old 05-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Fasterthanspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whatsup Apollo? Miami, Apollo isnt lying. Im the one hes helping. Just because he doesnt show pics doesnt mean hes a liar. Yes, ive got all the machining tools to do it, and if i dont, ive got a friend that runs a machine shop. I dont wanna show anyone cause i wanna surprise em. If you really want more info then just talk to me on AIM. Apollo already posted it. So no need to post it again. Also miami, stop acting like a jerk towards apollo.

Later,
Brian
Old 05-04-2007, 09:47 PM
HeLLsGoD

Can we at least see some outer pics?

This thread is about the challenge and if your gonna enter might aswell post your cars without detailed specs. I really doubt you can steal much idea from a pic or two. Plus isnt it gonna be in the magazine anyway?

Also anyone know if the supercharged rotor dragster is entering and what classes are there?
Old 05-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Fasterthanspeed

The reason I dont want to post any pics is because I dont want a bunch of negative feedback. (which theres is alot of on all forums. Especially this forum.) So dont bother asking for pics. There has already been negative feedback about my car not even exsisting. Thats just one more reason no to show anyone on the forum.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:36 PM
GT100
My Feedback: (1)

The supercharged rotary dragster is not entering. Its more of one of those "I think I can I think I can, I did it" projects than something to break records.

FTS, I think I heard it all when it comes to negativity about my cars but I really dont care what people think. But when I say I have something whether its capable or not, I will show you that I do have it and that on paper it is very capable, its just up to that particular person to actually come watch it run to make them a believer. All Im saying is that until I get the video posted (which Im working on) I can prove that I do own a highend 21 powered, very low geared 1/10 scale car. Thats all we're asking for.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:48 PM
nitrohead5300

I saw one of your video's along time ago and you made a believer out of me!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDD that car was fast!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:03 PM
GT100
My Feedback: (1)

That vid was actually taken with a digital pic camera, not a vid camera and thats why its only 10 seconds or so long and no sound. The one Im working on now has sound and a radar gun and about 5 passes. It'll be a little more enjoyable to look at.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Igotntc3andrevo

well hurry up and post it geeeez and make sure it is on youtube. lol
Old 05-08-2007, 01:07 AM
Fasterthanspeed

If you want I can edit the video for you. I always enjoy editing a video. Its alright if you dont though.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:51 AM
nitrohead5300

ORIGINAL: Got_to_100_now_die_hatin

That vid was actually taken with a digital pic camera, not a vid camera and thats why its only 10 seconds or so long and no sound. The one Im working on now has sound and a radar gun and about 5 passes. It'll be a little more enjoyable to look at.
....................Complete documentation, video and a look at the recorded speed of the radar gun, leaves no doubt.
[sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 05-08-2007, 05:39 PM
.:HAMMER:.

Faster, you are a man after my own heart!!!!
I am a machinist too, and too bad i dont have the money right now to build a 100MPH car [][][] or I would be in that competition too. Good luck with your machine and dont let the jerks who say going over 100MPH cant be done. If I can be of any assistance, PM me.

Again, GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Old 05-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Fasterthanspeed

Thanks HAMMER.
Im almost done with it. It should be drivable by next week.
Then ive gotta make a foam mold for the body(which sux) and then lay some fiberglass.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:42 PM

A Fiberglass body??? Cool...... Definatly durable. Good thinking, never thought of that one.

P.S. Nichrome wire does wonders on foam.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:58 PM
ProRCRacer88

goodluck to all who enter the event with their rc creations.