Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

need to find a good track

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 05:20 PM
cjmartins83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need to find a good track

I live in central jersey looking for a lot big enough and smooth and clean, basically to run a ntc3 and a 4-tec 3.3. at the moment were running at a smooth place in woodbrige but the lot is small and somewhat dirty from the genious to plant trees in like every other section of the lot. i know jersey is the worse with roads but there has to be a nice spot, can anyone clue me in on one thanks
Old 09-22-2007, 08:32 PM
annie_himself

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: need to find a good track

I know two kids that live in Jersey and one races a Serpent 720 and a Corraly RDX, there is a nitro on-road track somewhere and an indoor carpet track somewhere in Jersey. Search through the track finder on RCCA.com or you can send me a PM and I'll give you his AIM screenname if you want.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:54 PM
Transmission
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need to find a good track

yes, i happen to be one of those kdis he speaking of. (the serpent and corrally racer), as far as a track in central jersey goes jackson track is most likely the most accesible and easiest to get involved it. you can get some more info at jacksonrcracing.com. the track is loacted down the road from lanes mills plaza in jackson nj. there nitro on road, off road, and electric on road and off aswell. as far as spots to "bash" your car there lots of vaccant parking lots around. just set up there in the back of the car and knock yourself out =p.