Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC On Road Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

suggestion on which engine to get for my team magic g4

Community
Search
Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

suggestion on which engine to get for my team magic g4

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 06:10 PM
unrated123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default suggestion on which engine to get for my team magic g4

Hi can som1 tell me wich of these is the best engine for my TEAM MAGIC G4 1/10 ON ROAD, the 12TZ Spec II(http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/produc...ducts_id=25144) The Mugen Seiki USA Ninja Engine .12? (http://www.rcslot.com/pc-radio-contr...GMR12T01A.html) or the Novarossi 528x (http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/produc...ducts_id=19897 thx also if you have any other engine suggestion for 380 or lower and is better and than these 1s please post thx also discus these engines so i know what to get thanks alot guys
Old 10-30-2007, 06:33 PM
hpi apollo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: suggestion on which engine to get for my team magic g4

stop making threads, this is like your 4th one
Old 10-30-2007, 06:44 PM
unrated123

maybe if id get a ****in response ****in idiot
Old 10-30-2007, 07:59 PM
CBM Racing

Wow[X(]! Yeah, it can be frustrating not to get responces, but keep trying. Just try to be civil though[8D]. Any of those engines would be a very good match for your car though. They are all crazy fast and strong. Might want to check into axial 12 rr and the jlr red dot. I think the jlr is the least expensive of all of them, but they are still in the same league. I run a ninja12 and I would say get one if you have decent tuning skills and patience for break in. They all have reputations as the best of the best out there. I don't have experience with others, only the ninja. Break in took awhile, but after first 3 tanks starting was much easier as out of the box the pinch is so tight that heating to 200 deg. with heat gun and using car battery on starterbox it would still lock at tdc. Also look into rb engines, they are top notch as well.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:41 AM
GYNAIKAS

ORIGINAL: hpi apollo

stop making threads, this is like your 4th one
Why? Is it prohibited or something??? I think not...and that's a different question...he asks about specific engines not generally.

The fastest one is definately the Mugen Seiki ninja .12. I wouldn't get a .12 TZ even if they paiyed me for that (it's just a personal opinion). The novarossi is also good. But almost at the same price of the ninja you can get RB or sirio monsters...but If it is easier for you to get parts/support for the ninja then go for it by all means!!!
Old 10-31-2007, 03:28 PM
will13

novarossi or mega-power both good engines but i think the novarossi is the best
Old 10-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Anthoop

Hang on.....are we comparing a Novarossi 528X to a .12?????...and this is for a 1/10?
Now i do have an 8 port 528 in an on road 1/8 but for you i would/should recommend a Ninja.12 if your racing or a OS.18TZ if your not....the Nova is CRAZY power[sm=lol.gif]
Old 10-31-2007, 04:16 PM
GYNAIKAS

LOL...that's the reason I not even mentioned the Nova...it's too much for such a car! G4s is a pure racer and only a pure racing engine suits on it...go ninja go!!!
Old 10-31-2007, 06:36 PM
ferrarimk13

ORIGINAL: GYNAIKAS

The fastest one is definately the Mugen Seiki ninja .12. I wouldn't get a .12 TZ even if they paiyed me for that (it's just a personal opinion). The novarossi is also good. But almost at the same price of the ninja you can get RB or sirio monsters...but If it is easier for you to get parts/support for the ninja then go for it by all means!!!
[X(][] O.S. hater! lol, i love my o.s engines, and i would buy one over a mugen anyday, mainly because i saw a review for the mugen with the mugen engine, and the top speed was 36 mph with normal gearing!! anywho, i might be the only one, but i say go with the Spec II.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:15 AM
GYNAIKAS

NO I'm not an OS hater man!!! It's just that I trust OS more on .18 size engines. The mugen MTX4 with the ninja .12 hitting only 36mph??? I think that's impossible. I believe it can do at least 60+mph with the "short" stock gearing. Ninja is definately a more powerful engine than the .12tz.

PS: I love the .18 tz man!!! And I say very often that OS engines have one of the best quality out there! I don't hate them!