Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

OFFICIAL OFNA DM-1 THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 12:18 AM
oskygt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL OFNA DM-1 THREAD

WOW, had forgotten about that video, nice show case.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:26 AM
jspeed

ORIGINAL: oskygt

WOW, had forgotten about that video, nice show case.

Yes it is, and the really cool thing about it was I didn't ask for it or even make it myself, lol.
It was made by a great GT racer friend in Orlando!

Thanks again bro, send me a pm if you read this, we gotta talk, you know who you are, ok [8D]
Old 11-12-2012, 12:47 AM
jspeed

ORIGINAL: oskygt

NICE!!!, btw, for the guys looking for info on the twin engine cars, look at post #550, guys name is PAPE, from Miami, he's also on Youtube, hopes this helps.
I gotta check that out, thanks! [8D]
Old 11-12-2012, 02:49 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Locked pending cleanup.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:50 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Right. I've decided that's enough for this thread. The cleanup last time was extensive, and I warned you all nicely. I can't be bothered to do it again. Let this be a lesson that good threads get closed by persistent mindless dribble going back and forth.

All of you thinking 'x user is such a jerk, he got this thread closed', can think again. You all participated. This little circle of hate just went round and round. If one of you decides to start a new thread on the DM-one, the first person to derail it goes on mod status, that means their posts will need to be approved.

Jspeed, as someone in the industry, I am frankly surprised by some of your responses here. I know you didn't start this, but you did your part to fuel it. When accused of marketing you should have ignored it. PERIOD. The mods are here to deal with that, I make that judgment, and by the way, you crossed the line a couple of times, but not in a serious way, so I'm going to overlook it this time.

Please be aware that the only advertising non-paying advertisers may make on the forum (except in DIRECT answer to a question from another unaffiliated forum user), is a monthly product announcement. Once every calendar month or 30 days, you may announce new products. This is also dependent first on your compliance with our rules concerning commercial entities, the most important of which relates to disclosure in your signature. As a commercial entity you are required to identify your affiliation in your signature. Something along the lines of "J Smith (name optional), owner and proprietor of Jspeed, purveyor/constructor of...whatever". Slogans, email addresses and web addresses are not allowed. A facebook link will be tolerated.

I will clean up this thread one day when I have the time, so if a new thread is created, feel free to link the old one.

Those of you that opened tickets on this thread, this is the response right here.

PS. On2, great gif, love it. And believe me, if I ask the admin to do that, he will (not aimed at you specifically, just a general warning).
Old 03-11-2014, 04:21 PM
GiannisX

Here is my 1/7 with mclaren body
cheers
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010083-1.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	306.9 KB
ID:	1977152