Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

Ofna GTP

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ofna GTP

can anyone share there setups for the ofna gtp2 with 2 speed? (not dirt),
diff oils,shock oil,etc. or any recommended ugrades.
thanks all.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:33 PM

Default RE: Ofna GTP

Hi. I use 50k diff oil front and 10k rear. Stock shock oil for now. One upgrade to be sure to get is hardened steel bevel gear for diff, stock one goes out fast. I use front spacers in stock location on upper arm. Rear spacers(for wheel base)I put them all in front of axle carrier to make wheel base longer. I use foam tires and set camber for even tire where, then switch to treaded rubber tires. It is a very fun car to play with, but really doesn't handle all that great because of it's weight and ultra mushy suspension. Not saying it handles bad by anymeans, just not as good as I had hoped. I can't remember offhand where my rear camber links are set. Rear shocks are in outer hole on arm, and middle hole on shock tower. Front shocks are inner hole on arms, and upper hole on tower. Toe is about 1.5 degrees out in front, and in back the cams are set for max toe, can't remember if it's 2 degrees or what? Thats about it for now, main thing is to get used to driving it and have fun. I love this car as it is so easy to "save" when it gets out of shape like going to fast into a corner. It's very hard to really lose control(except for radio failures)when driving it, only thing I don't like is the way it goes through tires[:@]. Let us know how it goes for you!
Old 09-03-2008, 05:12 AM

Default RE: Ofna GTP

thanks,tried that diff combo but backend still loose.
are you using stock rear toein,arrows pointing out?