Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC On Road Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

OUTLAW RACING. show me you outlaws!!!!.

Community
Search
Notices
RC On Road Nitro Cars Discuss all aspects of on-road nitro rc cars here

OUTLAW RACING. show me you outlaws!!!!.

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Wheel Stand 18TZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OUTLAW RACING. show me you outlaws!!!!.

So he thinks Voo Doo Mods can do the same for his car.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:20 PM
RC all out!!!
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: Wheel Stand 18TZ

So he thinks Voo Doo Mods can do the same for his car.
You just meet me at the line.[sm=devious.gif]
Old 08-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Wheel Stand 18TZ

I know Jakerz has built some of the fastest motors in the lot and I know your .18 will be no different. So the only thing I can say is get it built and we'll line them up.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:23 PM
RC all out!!!

I know Jakerz has built some of the fastest motors in the lot and I know your .18 will be no different. So the only thing I can say is get it built and we'll line them up.
Hey Jake looks like you got a fan.[sm=lol.gif]
Old 08-05-2009, 04:07 AM
Wheel Stand 18TZ

Call it what it is. The engine that is on my car right now is the same as the last w/ one exception who cut it. Now you ran against both what do you think?And just to let you know I have beaten everybody that I have run with that motor!
Old 08-05-2009, 06:16 AM
VooDooModified

now now girls, lets keep it civil in here....lol

Still waiting on that phone call Sam
Old 08-10-2009, 11:28 PM
RC all out!!!

I got me a victory yesterday. go me go me[sm=biggrin.gif][sm=biggrin.gif][sm=biggrin.gif]
Old 08-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Wheel Stand 18TZ

Way to go at least it might get you out of that slump!
Old 08-17-2009, 09:58 AM
vaboy10211

''DADDYS HOME ONCE AGAIN''

WITH MY NEW KILLER ''NASA''

CUZ SHE WHEN TO THE MOON SUNDAY.........

wheel stand TZ 17 1/2. U next im going to end your victory[&o]
Attached Images  
Old 08-17-2009, 09:21 PM
RC all out!!!

Way to go at least it might get you out of that slump!
What!!! what planet are you from dude! i have lost a few but i have a lot more wins. Look just keep working at it and one day you will be on my level at the track.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:16 PM
ProRCRacer88

m m M! VA Beach boys are a no show!! What happened? It was a good day by far and a very good day for me in the end. Made a nice pass when the motor was still cold... but when it got heated up, it was another story! I had to run w/o 3rd gear though but in 132 feet its not really needed i dont think, but that will be str8 next time.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:02 AM
HOPUPMAN1

Word on the street is that the VA Beach crew are scared of A timing tree!!!!!!!You claimed you beat us up on your playing field so why not play on ours sometime? Overall Had a good day of racing . Had at least 8 pro street (NOT DRAG CARS)cars making good consistent passes @ 2.0 to 2.3 @ 55 to 63 mph in the 132'. ( most of them small blocks)Whenever you guys are ready to play lets get it!! Next race is in N.C. or do your cars only work in your lot? Holla Back!!!!!!!! By the way N.C. MD, SC, showed up.
Old 08-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Brent Davis

Yes I too saw some fast little cars yesterday. Unfortunately for me, I tried to run my one 3.3 powered car in test-n-tune but the car kept going sideways and all that and with me running a known 50/50 class, I had no time to be tuning the chassis on that car. I did have my .21 car there too but man with drag racing, you have to be focused on one car alone unless you are like my boyz B&E Racing that can run two cars but also there's a crew of two to tune the cars though. I will say that it made me proud to see alot of street cars that ran HARD and even though I never talked to anyone, I could tell which ones were small blocks and the big blocks just by the way they were running. Those that showed up did great.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:28 PM
HOPUPMAN1

Brent, Glad you made it. Man what a great day of racing. B&E had SUPERMAN flying yesterday. 2.0 & 63 mph in the 132' from a touring car is hauling the mail. Pro street put it down yesterday. I must say I did not get a chance to talk to you much but your cars are running. Man those motors sound awsome. Hopefully I will get a chance to learn some tricks from the professor[8D] I will be at the next race at Budds Creek so hope to see you there.BTW I finally got my touring car put back together with full ceramics and chassis mods. Ill just have to figure out which powerplant to put on it. Rbx15, Rbv15, Tz18, Nova tx15, decisions decisions Holla Back!!!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 12:46 AM
ProRCRacer88

I didnt know you were there brent, which cars you had?
Old 08-31-2009, 05:58 AM
Brent Davis

ORIGINAL: ProRCRacer88

I didnt know you were there brent, which cars you had?
Yes man I had to come because Musa, Ron and Lou comes up here to Budds Creek for our races so we had to show some love back. I ran in the 50/50 bracket class with my Pro-Mod car that was a '05 'vette. I had a black body on it and then in eliminations I put a red body on it. I was directly accros from B&E Racing on the other side of the track. Damn I wisehd that I coulda met some of you all but we didn't know who was who. I met Daniel from B&E Racing and that was it. LOL, it was Daniel that knocked the tree over right when I was getting ready to make a pass but that really wasn't Daniels fault as the tree should have been protected like it was AFTER they replaced the bulbs. I did have my 3.3 powered CD3 there and my .21 powered CD3 but tuning on the 2-3 different cars is a no-no when it comes to racing and when I was trying to run the 3.3 car, it would leave and then start to skate all over the track so I shut it down and concentrated on my Pro-Mod. I made it to the semi-final round against Corey and I red-lit and my day was over. It was a great time for me.........got a little hot later in the day but a good event.

HOPUPMAN, yeah old B&E did have that car running very well. Man heck if you knew who I was you shoulda said something! I know B&E and only met Daniel because they introduced him to me but I didn't know anybody else. I met Floyd Vick since I did buy a V-15 from him and also met Melvin too with his fast as Top Fuel car. I only got a best of 1.83 with my Pro-Mod @76 MPH on a one week old new Kangaroo modded by RBmods. B&E also uses RBmods for all their engine work man and once those engines get up on the powerband, they SCREAM up top with the boat pipes. Hit me ANYTIME man if you got any questions on what to use and all that as I do and still do get tips from peeps and will share what I get too. If you come to Budds Creek, YES we will meet then as that is my home track and that track is NEVER driven on other than our nitro/electric cars. Just test all your engine prior to coming but my best guess is that the TZ18 will be quicker. Preston ran 1.90's Saturday with his .18 TZ
Old 08-31-2009, 10:56 AM
ProRCRacer88

I was over there with them the whole time under their tent hanging out then i left and went back home to get my stuff for my fusion and came back to make some passes after the finals were over. Did you test any of those dual glow plug heads there? Daniel was the guy with the touring car that wheelied into the tree? I wont be in Budds Creek since im not in the races this season. Next year i will be most likly. I definatly have a car that can run some good numbers.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:30 PM
ziggy12345

Outlaw enough for you?

20lbs of thrust for 12 seconds. Should be good for 250mph!!

The speed event is on 12-13th September at Shakespeare County Raceway. There is a music festival on as well!! See you there
Old 09-04-2009, 09:55 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like a giant pencil!!! you made the body out of fiber glass right?
Old 09-05-2009, 08:52 AM
ziggy12345

Yeah, takes ages. Wooden plug then sand and polish. Wax 9 coats. Gel coat. 3 layers glass fibre. leave for a week to cure. Remove the plug. wax 9 coats on the inside of the mold. Gel coat and then 1 layer of glass fibre. Leave for another 3 days and remove from the mold. Sand and spray.

Jeez
Old 09-05-2009, 01:37 PM
nitrohead5300

Looks wicked Ziggy hope you get to test it out befor the competition so yuo get the bugs all worked out. Good luck Rocket-Man
Old 09-05-2009, 02:34 PM
ziggy12345

Its tested, i just need to put the body on. I'll video the run of course!
Old 09-06-2009, 11:18 PM
the-one1

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

Looks like a giant pencil!!! you made the body out of fiber glass right?
Looks like a giant pen1s! Lol

Needs more detailed photos man. Very interesting.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:51 PM
vaboy10211

More HP,More acceleration,More torque,if thats what you are looking for MABRY MODIFIED is the place. I offer you Custom OR Drag Modification for a fraction of the price that top level modders cost,"you know who they are".My cuts are precision cuts by measurement not by sight for maximum preformance. I have modified engines from Traxxas,OS,Picco, HPI, Novarossi,Losi,Sirio,Axial, , , and more. You will receive crank porting & polish, sleeve porting and polishing along with high quality silicone fuel ramp added to your crankshaft if necessary."My Silicone is not that cheap high temp rtv gasket maker that some modders use'

Heres a videos of my work goning up against a top level modders. MOTOR IS A NOVAROSSI 359 RACE WITH A DRAG CUT!!!!!!!!"http://www.youtube.com/v/f4eu6FbeUt8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param YOU WILL KNOW MY CAR 1/8 MUGEN MRX 3"http://www.youtube.com/v/0KtOixxuet8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param

/

270453587585 EBAY ITEM #

If your engine not listed contact me i prefer for you to give me a call for piece of mind. I like to hear people voice before i deal with them too Thanks Call&Email [email protected] or 7578391595
Old 09-14-2009, 11:58 PM
RC all out!!!

Whats up Ron this is Sam, sorry i couldnt make it i had to work but as for the rest of those guys other then Todd them dudes arent going to do any thing or go any where man. I really think ther scared to take a L. But any way i will call you this weekend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.