Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

New Rock Crawler greenlight Game on Steam Platform

Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

New Rock Crawler greenlight Game on Steam Platform

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 12:59 PM
khos85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Rock Crawler greenlight Game on Steam Platform

Hi,

I've published a game on Steam, check out http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=194954063

Hope you can give it a big thumbs up, it would be great to see this turn into a decent quality game, with your support it would be possible!

Many thanks,
Kim
Old 11-16-2013, 02:32 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

If it was free, I'd get it. Sorry.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:35 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll definitely look into it...er...someday...I still haven't bought GTA5 yet.
Old 12-30-2015, 05:08 AM
khos85

I'm getting closer to releasing this game (check out http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=194954063 ), I'm looking for one or two beta testers, who would be interested to test the game? Send me a message on the Steam gaming client if possible

As a marketing type idea: When the game is released (hopefully in a few weeks!) I plan on running an in game competition where a few people can win prizes (prizes will RC Rock Crawlers ), I can't give details of the competition yet, but it'll be cool I reckon as you can win some nifty prizes..

Hopefully you like the sound of this, I welcome you to share it with friends who might be interested in this.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:46 AM
khos85

Great news to share, Ultimate Rock Crawler is now available for you to download and play, check it out at http://store.steampowered.com/app/400880/ , I hope you enjoy it and conquer those rocks
Old 01-25-2016, 05:20 PM
RustedRC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I watched a bit of the game play looks a little buggy/choppy but the concept of the game is great. customize the rigs and the levels will be a added cool factor for me. is there a free trial on steam to give it a try.
Old 01-26-2016, 10:48 AM
khos85

Originally Posted by RustedRC
I watched a bit of the game play looks a little buggy/choppy but the concept of the game is great. customize the rigs and the levels will be a added cool factor for me. is there a free trial on steam to give it a try.
Hi, there is no trial version, BUT if you buy on steam you can get a refund quite easily if the game is not owned for a long period.. The game play should not be choppy/buggy at all, not sure why you see that, anyway hope get to try it, have fun with it. Once you get into it I am sure you'll like it (once you got the big tire and tire option 3 upgrade you will, they are the best).

Last edited by khos85; 01-26-2016 at 10:50 AM.
Old 01-28-2016, 09:58 AM
khos85

Originally Posted by RustedRC
I fixed the choppy behaviour
Old 02-22-2016, 02:20 PM
khos85

Hi Everyone, I added Mac and Linux Support for the game now, no Windows OS Needed